ADEN: Three days of deadly clashes between southern Yemeni separatists and an internationally recognised government based in the port of Aden subsided on Wednesday after fighters handed back two military bases they had seized, residents said. The detente followed mediation by a Saudi-led military ...
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’
- Australian filmmaker to be deported from Cambodia
- Japan PM Abe to visit Darwin in first since World War II: Reports
- Up to nine military men killed in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA