WASHINGTON: The Taliban are openly active in 70 per cent of Afghanistan's districts, fully controlling 4 per cent of the country and demonstrating an open physical presence in another 66 per cent, according to a BBC study published on Tuesday (Jan 30). The BBC estimate, which it said was based on ...
- Jack Ma warns Sino US “war” could last 20 years
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones
- [PROMO CODE + GIVEAWAY] Geronimo Stilton Live in Singapore in the Kingdom of Fantasy 2018
- Two Koreas aim for agreement to unlock nuclear talks
- Pakistan’s Khan in Saudi Arabia on maiden foreign visit
- THIRTEEN STOCKS WITH RETURN-ON-EQUITY GREATER THAN 15% AND LOW DEBT-TO-EQUITY OF LESS THAN 5%
- Frasers Property bags $1.2b syndicated green loan