A Thai court on Wednesday sentenced six people to jail for setting fire to portraits of King Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father, the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej, in several spots around the northeastern province of Khon Kaen last year.
- Nissan to lay off 700 contract workers in Mississippi
- Private hospital treatment, public hospital fees
- SilkAir’s transfer of routes to Singapore Airlines
- Din Tai Fung rents Lucky Plaza apartment for S$20,000 a month for Orchard outlets staff to rest
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX
- Fossil to sell smartwatch technology worth US$40 million to Google, shares rise
- Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon