A Thai court on Wednesday sentenced six people to jail for setting fire to portraits of King Maha Vajiralongkorn and his father, the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej, in several spots around the northeastern province of Khon Kaen last year.
- $500 a month on cable TV and cigarettes and this family still wants financial aid?
- Quick 3-minute summary of a Singaporean life
- Pink Dot 10: Malay-Muslim Grapples With Gender Identity & Religion In Poignant Video
- 7 children, but no ‘cash’ assistance?
- Three kidnapped Turkish engineers released in southern Libya
- 4 Stocks This Week (Technology) [22 June 2018] – Venture Corp; Silverlake Axis; Creative Technology; Valuetronics
- Millions gather as fireworks brighten St Petersburg’s skies