BANGKOK: Five Thai teens and a 20-year-old were sentenced to between nearly 3.5 and 11.5 years in prison on Wednesday (Jan 31) for setting fire to royal portraits, their lawyers said. Thailand has one of the harshest royal defamation laws in the world and aggressively polices any perceived slight ...
- The position and allowance of a NCMP is nothing to envy about, for the work needed to be done
- Libya recovers five bodies, picks up 185 migrants
- Iraq bombs meeting of Islamic State leaders in Syria: Military
- Clinical Federer beats Kudla to set up Coric final in Halle
- Bottas leads rainswept final practice in France
- Financial assistance: How ‘deserving’ the ‘criteria’?
- Xi says China must lead way in reform of global governance