BANGKOK: Five Thai teens and a 20-year-old were sentenced to between nearly 3.5 and 11.5 years in prison on Wednesday (Jan 31) for setting fire to royal portraits, their lawyers said. Thailand has one of the harshest royal defamation laws in the world and aggressively polices any perceived slight ...
- S’porean man jailed a week for breaking SBS Transit bus door because he needed to pee
- The Finale of Adventure Time
- Family of missing Tanzanian billionaire offer reward
- Daryl Aiden Yow’s Comeback with Additional 12K Followers in a Month is A Comeback Done Right
- Rising tensions between US & Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi case rock oil prices
- High-earning doctors in S’pore avoided taxes by forming shell companies
- Singapore Airlines’ world’s longest flight: What it’s like to fly 18 hours in the back of the plane