BANGKOK: Five Thai teens and a 20-year-old were sentenced to between nearly 3.5 and 11.5 years in prison on Wednesday (Jan 31) for setting fire to royal portraits, their lawyers said. Thailand has one of the harshest royal defamation laws in the world and aggressively polices any perceived slight ...
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- UK marks anniversary of London mosque terror attack
- Amazon’s Alexa will now butler at Marriott hotels