BANGKOK: Thailand on Wednesday charged eight activists of a civil rights group with violating the military government's ban on public gatherings, after it kicked off a cross-country march on Jan. 20 in a rare display of public discontent. Since military rule began in Thailand in 2014 ...
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs