ISTANBUL: A Turkish court sentenced three people to multiple life sentences on Wednesday in connection with a bombing that killed 12 German tourists in Istanbul two years ago. A suicide bomber, Saudi-born Syrian Nabil Fadli, killed the tourists when he blew himself up in Sultanahmet, Istanbul's ...
- NUS appoints Board of Trustee member and lawyer as chair of review committee on sexual misconduct
- Weak first quarter seen for US refiners, but brighter summer expected
- Primary 6 education no obstacle to serving people: New Johor exco member
- BNM, SC in digital asset coordinating arrangements
- Electric vehicle study sees opportunity for utilities
- KLCI up 0.19% in line with modest regional gains
- Tencent-backed live-streaming firm DouYu files for US$500 million US IPO