ISTANBUL: A Turkish court ordered the release of the jailed Turkish chairman of rights group Amnesty International, Taner Kilic, while the trial continues, Kilic's lawyer Murat Dincer said on Wednesday. Kilic has been in prison since June in the coastal province of Izmir on terrorism charges ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017