Twitter Inc said on Wednesday it had expanded notifications to about 1.4 million people, who were exposed to content generated by a suspected Russian propaganda service.
- Football: Kashima beat Guadalajara 3-2 to reach Club World Cup semis
- Hockey – Dutch outlast Australia to set up World Cup final v Belgium
- Modric criticises Ballon d’Or gala snub by Messi, Ronaldo
- Swimming: Ageless Santos eclipses Le Clos for butterfly world gold
- Rejuvenated Bayern crush Hanover to close in on top spot
- Spike in egg prices partly due to bird flu: Malaysia’s agriculture minister
- Australia recognises West Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, embassy not moving yet