Britain is seeking a free trade agreement with China, Prime Minister Theresa May said on Wednesday as she flew to the country for talks with Chinese leaders, adding that more should be done immediately to open up market access for British firms.
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit