REUTERS: The U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission are investigating whether Apple Inc violated securities laws concerning its disclosures that it slowed older iPhones with flagging batteries, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday. The government has requested information from ...
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah resigns as PKR vice president, signals all’s not well in M’sia
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Every single trolley got stolen from Holland Drive FairPrice on Dec. 14, police investigating
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online