REUTERS: The U.S. Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission are investigating whether Apple Inc violated securities laws concerning its disclosures that it slowed older iPhones with flagging batteries, Bloomberg reported on Tuesday. The government has requested information from ...
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer
- Singapore Airlines bans lion bones in cargo
- Lee Chong Wei has early stage nose cancer, not third stage cancer as viral Facebook post claims
- Maldives election will not be free and fair: Foreign monitors
- Search for Tanzania ferry disaster survivors goes on as toll tops 160
- France sees Brexit deal as possible, but must prepare for ‘no deal’