WASHINGTON: The U.S. immigration agency has changed its handling of asylum cases so more recent claims are judged first, officials said on Wednesday, a shift they said would improve the system by deterring frivolous claims and increasing efficiency. Asylum seekers regularly wait five years or more ...
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals