WASHINGTON: Private US employment saw another big jump in January, though slower than December, as a large gain in services hiring offset a slower rise in other sectors, payroll firm ADP reported on Wednesday (Jan 31). Hiring in the services sector, long a major driver of the US economy, saw its ...
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir