WASHINGTON: The United States on Wednesday (Jan 31) put the head of Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas, Ismail Haniya, on its terror blacklist and slapped sanctions on him - a move sure to raise tensions, after Washington recognised Jerusalem as Israel's capital. The 55-year-old Haniya, who was ...
- PAP unable to resolve self-created issue of HDB flats with less than 60 years lease, faces backlash at GE2019
- I’m only 39 episodes in but I’m absolutely convinced Yanxi Palace mania is soft power China craves
- Is knowingly accepting perks and privileges related to one’s position of power (even if legal) tantamount to an arguable case of state sanctioned corruption?
- Where are we headed as our sports performances dip
- I Walked Among Graves On Hungry Ghost Festival
- Acquisition of Kopitiam by NTUC: Issues of ‘competition-monopoly’ and disclosure in the public interest?
- Lee Chong Wei diagnosed with early stage nose cancer