A recent trade decision allowing Bombardier to sell its newest jets in the United States without hefty duties will boost airline confidence in the program, but the Canadian planemaker still faces challenges to win over lessors, Air Lease Corp Chief Executive John Plueger said on Wednesday.
- What next? Senior civil servant saying that those who don’t vote PAP don’t wish S’pore well?
- ‘Super-long e-scooter’ impounded after man gets caught riding it on the road
- China launches world’s longest sea bridge linking Hong Kong, Macau, Zhuhai
- US judge affirms Monsanto weed-killer verdict, slashes damages
- WP member moved to tears at how Low Thia Khiang is treated by residents as AHTC trial rages on
- Taiwan driver granted bail after 18 killed in train crash
- PM Lee: Don’t flaunt wealth and GST to increase after 2021