NEW YORK: Wall Street stocks finished modestly higher on Wednesday (Jan 31) as optimism about strong earnings and upbeat economic data was offset somewhat by concerns about US monetary policy. After declining for two straight days, US stocks opened solidly higher before losing steam. Leading ...
- HRDF chief executive Vignaesvaran tenders resignation
- Blake still looking to rediscover his best at Jamaica trials
- Messi’s Argentina staring at World Cup exit after Croatia humbling
- MRT Corp looking at ways to reduce RM32b Line 2 cost, says CEO
- ‘Invest wisely’ in migrants’ home countries, says Pope Francis
- Malaysia names ex-1MDB investigator as new central bank governor
- Private hire drivers with ATD concession must obtain vocational licence by Jun 30