The U.S. State Department on Wednesday urged Poland to re-evaluate a draft law that would make it illegal to suggest Poland bore any responsibility for crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany on its soil during World War 2.
- Punggol Minimart Offers Takeaway Plastic Bags For People Watching Avengers Endgame Movie
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)
- Madras High Court moves to lift ban on Chinese video app TikTok: lawyers