The U.S. State Department on Wednesday urged Poland to re-evaluate a draft law that would make it illegal to suggest Poland bore any responsibility for crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany on its soil during World War 2.
- What would the end of OPEC mean?
- Matcha & durian in coconut milk hotpot is a thing in China
- Thousands of French ‘yellow vests’ protest for fifth Saturday
- Germany weighing new government jet after Buenos Aires debacle
- Ukraine Su-27 fighter crashes, pilot killed – statement
- At least 20 Afghan civilians killed in airstrike – local officials
- Ridiculously talented S’porean musicians make MV tribute for Mayday’s 20th anniversary, mash-up iconic songs