The U.S. State Department on Wednesday urged Poland to re-evaluate a draft law that would make it illegal to suggest Poland bore any responsibility for crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany on its soil during World War 2.
- Foreign domestic worker agencies allegedly mistreat workers in their dormitories: Activist
- Milo launches new variant with no added table sugar after conversation with President Halimah Yacob
- Asia news roundup: Xiaomi postpones China listing, automotive startup raised US$10m for Series B, and more
- Jones says England will emerge stronger after winless run
- Russia & India ditching US dollar in defense deals
- Spoilt millennial or travel horror story? One man’s experience in “the worst room in Singapore”
- Malaysia could extend tax breaks for key foreign investors — Dr Mahathir