CARACAS/GEORGETOWN: Venezuela on Wednesday panned a decision by the United Nations to refer a century-old border dispute with Guyana to the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Guyana is a former British colony of around 750,000 people on the northeastern shoulder of South America. The contended ...
- Commuters Complain Of Mystery Stench Along North-South And East-West Lines
- PSA: Qoo10 Warns Of Scam To Get Your Credit Card Information
- Why “S’pore is not a repressive country”
- WATCH: Some jackass throwing himself onto vehicles in a rampage along Geylang Road
- Enjoy a world of Micheline-starred delights at MMI Savour Gourmet Festival 2018
- These 4 Singapore companies could benefit from consumption growth in Asia
- Low budget fun family activities this June holidays