CARACAS/GEORGETOWN: Venezuela on Wednesday panned a decision by the United Nations to refer a century-old border dispute with Guyana to the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Guyana is a former British colony of around 750,000 people on the northeastern shoulder of South America. The contended ...
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah resigns as PKR vice president, signals all’s not well in M’sia
- Gay S’porean Man Allowed To Adopt 4-Year-Old Son Born To Surrogate Mother
- Internet Famous Pusheen Cat Takes Over Kumoya Cafe From 6 Jan 2019
- Every single trolley got stolen from Holland Drive FairPrice on Dec. 14, police investigating
- Swing against PAP at next general election
- Debris Found In Yeo’s Chrysanthemum Tea From Malaysia & Singapore
- ESM Goh Chok Tong posts holiday photos, spreads cheer online