REUTERS: Vertex Pharmaceuticals said on Wednesday it selected two next-generation cystic fibrosis drugs to advance into late-stage testing of triple-combination therapies that could eventually treat up to 90 percent of patients with the life-shortening lung disease. Its currently approved ...
- We Check If Mahathir’s Right About Malaysia-Singapore Water Agreements Being “Too Costly”
- Can PUB explain how we’re charged 550 times more after buying water from M’sia at 3 sen per 1,000 gallons?
- WATCH: Cookie Monster’s adorable interview with BBC World News in Singapore
- EU to penalise Myanmar officials over Rohingya violations
- Jones not guaranteed of keeping job for World Cup – Cosslett
- Grandmaster in a flash: Indian prodigy chess champ at 12
- When a text can trigger a lynching: WhatsApp struggles with incendiary messages in India