HANOI: Three Vietnamese activists were sentenced to between six and eight years in jail on Wednesday (Jan 31) for "anti-state propaganda" after posting online videos criticising the communist regime, which is accused of tightening its grip on dissidents. The one-party state has long locked up ...
- S’pore’s relations with China have improved tremendously: PM Lee
- Punggol Minimart Offers Takeaway Plastic Bags For People Watching Avengers Endgame Movie
- US criticises Myanmar court decision on journalists
- Nadal advances in Barcelona after dropping set to Mayer
- Japanese Company Barred Smokers From Smoking During Work Hours & University Will Not Hire Smokers For New Positions
- Bumi Armada, MISC, RHB Bank, Gamuda, Kumpulan Perangsang Selangor Bhd, Media Prima, Iris Corp, HeiTech Padu, IGB REIT and Vizione
- 7 Things To Do This Ramadan in S’pore (& JB)