SINGAPORE: A walkway at Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 was flooded on Wednesday (Jan 31) amid heavy rain in parts of Singapore. Water flowed to the bus stop as well, and a woman was pictured with her feet and footwear wrapped in plastic. A Channel NewsAsia reader who wanted to remain anonymous ...
- Singapore’s apparently doing a good job on workplace equality, according to JobStreet
- Turkey orders arrest of 124 in Gulen probe targeting military – Anadolu
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion – sources
- China’s Xiaomi cuts valuation to US$55 billion-US$70 billion: sources
- Marsiling man may have outdone himself with a stunning Hari Raya decor in his residential estate
- Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have no plans to increase missile range – Tasnim
- Number of Singapore’s ultra-rich jumped 11.5% to 122 in 2017