SINGAPORE: The flush that some people get after drinking alcohol is not an indication of good qi, nor will it dissipate the more alcohol the person drinks. Known as the Alcohol Flush Syndrome, or Asian Flush, it is seen in almost 60 per cent of the respondents who were surveyed by four final-year ...
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit