REUTERS: Printer and copier maker Xerox Corp reported a quarterly loss on Wednesday as tumbling demand for office printing took a toll on its results. The company reported a net loss from continuing operations of US$196 million, or 78 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a ...
- Commentary: The hidden dividends of a longer life
- WOULD YOU BUY THESE 52-WEEK LOWS LARGE-CAP BLUE-CHIP SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
- WOTC – Education policy
- WOTC – Is HDB flat a good investment?
- Creative Capital: The American socialite championing Singapore talent and women’s rights
- WOTC – Use of town council software
- WOTC – Dispute over Oxfam report