REUTERS: Printer and copier maker Xerox Corp reported a quarterly loss on Wednesday as tumbling demand for office printing took a toll on its results. The company reported a net loss from continuing operations of US$196 million, or 78 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a ...
- Typhoon order outlook as good as it’s been for some time: BAE CEO
- China, EU reaffirm Paris climate commitment, vow more cooperation
- Fierce heatwave hits Japan flood recovery
- Chinese ‘highway to nowhere’ haunts Montenegro
- EU urges big powers to avert trade ‘conflict and chaos’
- Thai cave boys and coach dug holes daily in hope of escape
- Trump blames Washington for poor Russia ties ahead of Putin summit