I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Will Oon Jin Teik do well as the new Sports Hub CEO?

69% said that he will find the job challenging for two reasons. The remaining 31% are more positive.

See the breakdown of the votes in
www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg