I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Will the zero value for HDB flat after 99 years impact the voting in the next general election?

Only 37% said that it will have a large impact. The remaining 63% said that it will have a moderate, small or no impact.

See the breakdown of the votes in
www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg