LONDON: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Tuesday (Feb 13) lost his legal battle to overturn an English arrest warrant against him, and with it his hopes of freely leaving Ecuador's London embassy, where he has been holed up since 2012. At Westminster Magistrates Court in the British capital ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai