Blackstone Group LP said on Tuesday that Jonathan Gray, who turned the buyout firm into the world's biggest real estate investor as head of its property business, will take over from Tony James as president, setting him as successor to Chief Executive Stephen Schwarzman.
- Teens with eczema may not follow prescribed treatment regimen
- Sleep apnea treatment tied to improved sex life
- World Cup: Last gasp Shaqiri seals Swiss win over Serbia in Group E
- No limits says Djokovic as he reaches 800 wins milestone
- Switzerland strike late to sink Serbia 2-1
- China’s ZTE expected to take last step to lift ban – US official
- Tennis: Federer holds off Ebden to reach Halle semi-finals