GENEVA: Over 22,000 people fled Congo to Uganda last week following a surge of ethnic violence in the northeast, raising the total number of arrivals to about 34,000 since the start of the year, the U.N. Refugee Agency (UNHCR) said on Tuesday. At least 30 people have been killed in fighting ...
- Asbestos suspends monthly guided walks at Sisters’ Islands; part of St John’s Island remains closed
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet