Stina Nilsson swept aside the field in the Olympic women's sprint classic final on Tuesday, powering to victory in a time of 3:03.8 to secure Sweden's second cross-country gold of the Games.
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet
- Japan-US trade surplus edges up in April