REUTERS: Xerox Corp shareholder Darwin Deason asked courts on Tuesday to block the company's merger with Japan's Fujifilm Holdings , claiming board members at the U.S. photocopier maker had failed in their duty to shareholders. Deason and fellow shareholder Carl Icahn have been fighting to stop ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai