THE HAGUE: Dutch Foreign Minister Halbe Zijlstra resigned on Tuesday (Feb 13) after admitting lying, triggering a political bombshell and a vote of no-confidence in the country's prime minister. Prime Minister Mark Rutte overwhelmingly survived the vote brought by his arch-foe far-right politician ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai