HONG KONG: Hong Kong's High Court on Tuesday (Feb 13) ruled in favour of barring a pro-independence activist from standing in an election, saying it is "fundamental" for lawmakers to accept the city as an inalienable part of China. The former British colony, which returned to China in 1997, does ...
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet
- Japan-US trade surplus edges up in April
- Australia’s Santos gets improved bid from Harbour Energy at US$10.8 billion