A plane crash near Moscow on Sunday which killed all 71 people on board could have been caused in part by instruments showing incorrect speed, the TASS news agency quoted investigators as saying on Tuesday.
- Asbestos suspends monthly guided walks at Sisters’ Islands; part of St John’s Island remains closed
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet