Carlo Cottarelli, a spending cuts adviser in Matteo Renzi's centre-left government and a former International Monetary Fund official, said centre-right leader Silvio Berlusconi and others had asked him to join their potential future governments.
- Asbestos suspends monthly guided walks at Sisters’ Islands; part of St John’s Island remains closed
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet