PYEONGCHANG, South Korea: Veteran luger Alex Gough had stewed for four years over a pair of near-misses at Sochi but finally the Canadian's luck turned as she grabbed a hard-won bronze on Tuesday to become her country's first Olympic medallist in the sliding sport. The 30-year-old Calgary native ...
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet
- Japan-US trade surplus edges up in April
- Australia’s Santos gets improved bid from Harbour Energy at US$10.8 billion