PYEONGCHANG, South Korea: German luge queen Natalie Geisenberger defended her Olympic gold medal in the women's singles in style on Tuesday as her nation extended its stranglehold over the event to 20 years. The 30-year-old policewoman roared home to victory ahead of silver medal-winning ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai