KUALA LUMPUR: One year after North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother was assassinated at Kuala Lumpur's airport, Malaysia is further downgrading once-close ties with Pyongyang, sources familiar with the government's plans said. Kim Jong Nam was assassinated on Feb. 13, 2017 when two women ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai