LONDON: MotoGP is to shorten seven of this season's 19 grands prix to help broadcasters with race day programming, organisers Dorna said on Tuesday. The season-ending Valencia Grand Prix will be three laps shorter while the Spanish Grand Prix at Jerez will lose two laps. The Americas GP in Austin ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai