REUTERS: English Premier League clubs have paid 134.2 million pounds in wages to injured players so far this season, with Manchester United topping the list by shelling out more than 15.8 million, according to a study. Insurance broker and risk consultant JLT Specialty, which compiled the study ...
- Asbestos suspends monthly guided walks at Sisters’ Islands; part of St John’s Island remains closed
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet