Israel-based Teva Pharmaceutical Industries said on Tuesday it had anticipated and planned for a second generic competitor to its multiple sclerosis treatment Copaxone to enter the market in 2018.
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai