Washington's top envoy Tuesday called on allies to keep fighting the Islamic State group, saying that the end of major combat did not mean "enduring defeat" of the extremists.
- Our Tampines Hub hawkers very happy they don’t have to operate 24 hours anymore
- MOM: Domestic helpers don’t need permission to borrow from licensed moneylenders, better than illegal loansharks
- Gold rush: Iran turns to precious metals as US sanctions bite
- Canadian diplomats hit by Cuba illness feel ‘abandoned’ – paper
- World powers clash over chemical arms watchdog’s new role
- Singaporeans consuming fewer calories, but sugar and salt intake remains high
- Police investigating after boys seen in video throwing laundry rack off HDB block of flats