EDINBURGH: Prince Harry and his American fiancee Meghan Markle, who was dressed in a Scottish tartan coat, were welcomed enthusiastically in Edinburgh on Tuesday on an official joint visit to Scotland ahead of their marriage in May. Crowds who had waited hours in the cold outside Edinburgh Castle ...
- Ukraine’s Poroshenko – we’ve listened to foreign partners on corruption law
- China jails Tibetan language promoter for ‘inciting separatism’
- Italy’s 5-Star defends track record of prime minister candidate
- HDB launches 6,992 flats under May BTO and SBF exercise
- Mega projects such as Kuala Lumpur-Singapore HSR to be fully reviewed by new Malaysian government
- Russia and Japan warn US of US$1 billion in tariff retaliation
- Rights group accuses Egypt of mass demolition of homes in Sinai