The U.S. director of national intelligence, Dan Coats, said on Tuesday time is running out for the United States to act on the threat posed by North Korea's nuclear programs.
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet
- Japan-US trade surplus edges up in April