Wells Fargo & Co Chief Executive Officer Tim Sloan on Tuesday reiterated that the bank was stable after the U.S. Federal Reserve imposed several regulatory restrictions, and said there was no change to his cost-cutting measures.
- Asbestos suspends monthly guided walks at Sisters’ Islands; part of St John’s Island remains closed
- Cosplayers cheesed Channel 8 actresses in cosplay not portraying characters accurately
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI down 0.21%
- Daily Briefing: Singapore and Indonesia lure 90% of VC deals in SEA; Flex work in Singapore up by 70%
- Subsidised rental for hawker stalls
- Direct election into town council
- BTS goes Gucci x 7 on the Billboard Music Awards red carpet