SINGAPORE: Starting next year, the Government will impose a carbon tax to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, as part of its commitments under the Paris climate agreement, Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat said in his Budget speech last year that the tax will create a "price signal" to incentivise ...
- Desperate Venezuelans defy Ecuador’s passport rules and cross border
- Five children fighting for life after French blaze
- New Pakistan PM Khan calls for austerity; wants bullet-proof cars sold
- Exclusive: Saudi PIF in talks to invest in aspiring Tesla rival Lucid – sources
- More bodies found in flooded Kerala as toll hits 370
- Netanyahu and Bolton discussions focus on Iran nuclear programme
- Dzeko’s stunning volley gives Roma last-gasp win