SINGAPORE: Starting next year, the Government will impose a carbon tax to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, as part of its commitments under the Paris climate agreement, Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat said in his Budget speech last year that the tax will create a "price signal" to incentivise ...
- Italy name Buffon in squad for friendlies
- Heroic defence key to grand slam win, says Ireland coach Schmidt
- Wales hang on to edge out France and seal second spot
- Football: Rodrigo, Zaza send Valencia third in Spain
- Fired FBI deputy McCabe kept notes on interactions with Trump – source familiar
- Badminton: Shi sets up all-Chinese All England badminton final
- Qatar sues online critics of its government – US lawsuit