SINGAPORE: In a downward revision from the previously announced range of between S$10 to S$20, large emitters in Singapore will be charged S$5 per tonne of greenhouse gas emissions under the carbon tax that will be implemented next year. This will give the industry more time to adjust and ...
- Italy name Buffon in squad for friendlies
- Heroic defence key to grand slam win, says Ireland coach Schmidt
- Wales hang on to edge out France and seal second spot
- Football: Rodrigo, Zaza send Valencia third in Spain
- Fired FBI deputy McCabe kept notes on interactions with Trump – source familiar
- Badminton: Shi sets up all-Chinese All England badminton final
- Qatar sues online critics of its government – US lawsuit