The International Cycling Union (UCI) will use X-ray equipped trucks on Grand Tour stages and leading classic races this season following an increase in concerns about riders using motors inside their bikes.
- DoubleLine’s Gundlach says US Treasuries ‘not attractive’
- ‘Smallville’ actress accused of sex trafficking out on US$5 million bail
- Football: ‘Fantastic’ Liverpool surpass Klopp’s expectations
- Ex-FBI chief Comey’s book sells 600,000 in first week
- G7 tells tech firms to boost efforts to combat extremism – Canada
- Football: Police probe ‘serious assault’ ahead of Liverpool’s Roma clash
- Football: Salah superb but five-star Liverpool give Roma lifeline