The International Cycling Union (UCI) will use X-ray equipped trucks on Grand Tour stages and leading classic races this season following an increase in concerns about riders using motors inside their bikes.
- Football: Southampton end Arsenal’s 22-game unbeaten run
- Explosion at Japan restaurant injures 42
- Recent market “jolt” will be first of many as easy money era ends, says BIS
- Canadian regulator to fine Glencore-controlled miner over Congo: WSJ
- Qatar considering increasing stake in Deutsche Bank: Handelsblatt
- Doubles for Poulsen and Werner as Leipzig thrash Mainz
- Hockey: Belgium beat Netherlands in penalty shootout to win World Cup