BUENOS AIRES: Financial policymakers from the world's top 20 economies agreed to keep a watchful eye on cryptocurrencies on Tuesday and opened the door to regulating the booming industry at a later stage. Wild swings in the price of Bitcoin, the best known of a myriad of digital currencies issued ...
- Gunmen kill 24, including 12 Revolutionary Guards, in attack on Iran military parade – ISNA
- Minister: Need foreign IT talent, but IT unemployment 2nd highest?
- MACC says working to bring back 1MDB-linked assets, including jet currently in Singapore
- Britain tells EU to engage seriously on Brexit, EU demurs
- BT approaches Worldpay’s Philip Jansen to be new CEO: Sky News
- Chinese police arrest 21 over data theft at Alibaba’s delivery arm: Report
- PAP unable to resolve self-created issue of HDB flats with less than 60 years lease, faces backlash at GE2019