BUENOS AIRES: Financial policymakers from the world's top 20 economies agreed to keep a watchful eye on cryptocurrencies on Tuesday and opened the door to regulating the booming industry at a later stage. Wild swings in the price of Bitcoin, the best known of a myriad of digital currencies issued ...
- Football: Southampton end Arsenal’s 22-game unbeaten run
- Explosion at Japan restaurant injures 42
- Recent market “jolt” will be first of many as easy money era ends, says BIS
- Canadian regulator to fine Glencore-controlled miner over Congo: WSJ
- Qatar considering increasing stake in Deutsche Bank: Handelsblatt
- Doubles for Poulsen and Werner as Leipzig thrash Mainz
- Hockey: Belgium beat Netherlands in penalty shootout to win World Cup