BUENOS AIRES: Financial policymakers from the world's top 20 economies agreed to keep a watchful eye on cryptocurrencies on Tuesday and opened the door to regulating the booming industry at a later stage. Wild swings in the price of Bitcoin, the best known of a myriad of digital currencies issued ...
- Football: Salah runs riot as Liverpool hit five past Roma
- Lockheed lauds US arms sales push, sees foreign sales rising
- Salah shines again as Liverpool beat Roma 5-2
- Armenia’s acting PM calls on president to organise meeting with opposition
- US stocks end down on interest rate fears, earnings
- 5 destinations to go for that quick weekend getaway from Singapore you’re dying for
- Exclusive: Shire, Takeda reach breakthrough in deal talks – sources