Santos Ltd said on Monday it received a revised offer from U.S.-based suitor Harbour Energy, valuing it at US$10.84 billion, up 4.6 percent from an earlier offer.
- SINGAPORE STOCKS: WHAT’S NEXT?
- Desperate Venezuelans defy Ecuador’s passport rules and cross border
- Five children fighting for life after French blaze
- New Pakistan PM Khan calls for austerity; wants bullet-proof cars sold
- Exclusive: Saudi PIF in talks to invest in aspiring Tesla rival Lucid – sources
- More bodies found in flooded Kerala as toll hits 370
- Netanyahu and Bolton discussions focus on Iran nuclear programme