SINGAPORE: A pregnant woman was among 95 suspected drug offenders arrested following a six-day islandwide operation, the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) said on Friday (Jul 13). The operation, which ran from Jul 7 to 13, was conducted at areas such as Bukit Merah, Clementi, Eunos, MacPherson ...
- 41-year-old man marries 11-year-old girl, says he doesn’t desire her
- Kimberly-Clark weighs sale of European tissues business: sources
- Blackstone seeks to boost assets with new fundraising ‘super cycle’
- Trump ‘not happy’ with Fed interest rates
- MOM Minister confuses, conceals failure of CPF scheme
- Trump rejects Putin offer on interviewing Americans
- Poundworld to close all stores costing thousands of jobs