BEIRUT: An air strike, probably carried out by U.S.-led international forces or Iraq, struck an Islamic State-held area of eastern Syria, killing 54 people including 28 civilians as well as members of the jihadist group, a war monitor said on Friday. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said ...
- US businesses already hurt by tariffs: Fed chair Powell
- ‘The Crown’ offers fans glimpse of new cast as royals
- Oxlade-Chamberlain could miss entire Liverpool season – Klopp
- Football: Injured Liverpool star Oxlade-Chamberlain ‘likely to miss whole season’
- US pulling out of WTO puts global security at risk – RT’s Going Underground
- Google hit with record-breaking EU fine
- Lebanon to consider legalizing cannabis growing: official